Saturday, January 21, 2017

Happy Toy Hunting!

     Today, I will be going to work, and I've mentioned in videos past that my work is a merchandising route, so I visit 3 Wal*Mart Supercenters, and drive by a Target.  So I'll be hitting 4 stores today in my hunt for Titans Return Soundwave, Kickback, Brawn, Hot Rod, and Triggerhappy.

    I also have 4 little girls.  An 11 year old, twin 5 year olds, and 4 month old.  So I'll also be hitting the girls aisle looking for My Little Pony, PJ Masks, Paw Patrol, Monster High Dolls, Ever After High Dolls, and DC Super Hero Girls.

    I usually don't go out of my way for toy hunts anymore, considering the gas wasted.  Especially now when you can order online.  But, hey, I like the thrill of the hunt.  I'll be filming some of my hunt today while out, and I'll post it(combined with other video shot in the past 4 weeks) on YouTube by tomorrow.

    If only my route went east, I'd get to hit a Toys R Us, another Wal*Mart, and a Super Target.  Oh well.

     Wish this weirdo luck.

Until next time, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment