Thursday, January 12, 2017

Non-Transformers related!!! Friends Season 2 Review with Brandy!

     This was shot back in August of 2016 on the same day as our season 1 review, hence why we're wearing the same clothes.  My camera was busy uploading episode #1, so we used Brandy's phone camera, so the quality might not be as good.  Plus I had to use a editor app from her phone.

     Also, this was shot while she was still pregnant, and the baby came 5 weeks early, or just over a week after this was shot.  That's the main reason why she hasn't done anymore and why I've also been slow on releasing/making new videos.  Our time is very taken with 4 kids.

     Transformers is my first love, and I'm sure most of our followers are also Transformers fans, but I like to include her in things and Friends was one of her favorite TV shows.

     If you made it this far, thanks for visiting and here's the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment