Thursday, January 12, 2017

Review of Titans Return Astrotrain & Darkmoon

     It's Astrotrain!  And now, he's a Headmaster!  Oh well, I'd preferred he didn't have that gimmick, but it is what it is.  Honestly, it doesn't detract from the figure, except that you have to remove it every time you transform him, otherwise he has visible head syndrome.  Has to be removed for train mode though!

    In my opinion, he's an excellent interpretation and update or the original character.  In fact, I like him so much, that I wish he was Leader Class scale so I can plop him onto my Masterpiece shelf as a stand in until a more cartoon accurate one is made.  (Come on Fans Toys, MMC, or Badcube)

     He has problems, and that's mostly his train mode.  Shuttle is fine, but the train suffers from "too skinny and long" syndrome.  My figure also has a loose left knee, but that might only be my copy.  

   Pros of the figure include the ability to tab in his hands while in robot mode, articulation, and overall look.  

     Here's a video review of him, and I also compare him to the original Generation One toy.

  
Thanks for visiting and til all are one!

No comments:

Post a Comment